Who do not like eating cookies and that too chocolate cookies. However, we refrain ourselves from eating cookies thinking of the ingredients and quality of things used to make it specially if we are feeding them to our kids. Why not try your hands on making cookies at home with simple steps mentioned below:
- All purpose flour – 950 kg
- custard powder – 50 gm
- milk powder – 50 gm
- cocoa powder – 50 gm
- marvo butter – 300 gm
- castor sugar – 450 gm
- milk (room temperature ) – 50 gm
- amul butter -300 gm
- baking powder – 8 gm
- chocolate ganache – 80 gm
- chocolate chips – 200 gm
- Take castor sugar, marvo butter, amul butter, custard powder, chocolate ganache in a bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Take all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder in another bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Now take the mixture of all purpose flour and add it in the mixture of butter.
- Make a dough.
- After making the dough roll it smoothly with the help of a roller.
- Garnish the rolled dough with chocolate chips.
- For the chips to get inserted properly in the dough roll lightly again with the help of the roller.
- Cut it in your desired shapes.
- Special cookie cutters are available in the market to help you get the desired shapes or you can simply cut it in the round shape or the shape of the diamond.
- Place the cut cookies in the baking tray.
- Bake it in the pre- heated oven for 20 mins at 170 degree Celsius.
- If you want to add dry fruits in order to get healthy version of cookies you can milk wash the dough sheet and add dry fruits you desire, then give a slight roll to insert it.
- If you do not have marvo butter available you can use amul butter instead.
- For a healthy version, you can replace all purpose flour with the whole wheat flour. It tastes awesome!