Recipe for Chocolate chips walnut brownie
Recipe for Chocolate chips walnut brownie is not tricky. Do you have chocolates, brownies and cakes on the mind and you cannot go out get one or you don’t want to have one from outside? Homemade stuff is always more beneficial than the store-bought items. Let it not be chocolate. Chocolate chips and healthy walnut when plays together create healthy sutra that is sure to bring rasdhaar in your mouth right away. Well, it is not that tough to bake a brownie at home. Well, here rolls the recipe for trying your hands on perfectly baked Chocolate Chips walnut brownie.
Ingredients required for baking moist and tasty Chocolate chips walnut brownie:
|1||All-purpose flour||110 gms|
|2||Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|3||Baking powder||¼ tsp|
|4||Baking soda||¼ tsp|
|5||Condensed milk||200 ml|
|6||Dark chocolate||100 gms (chopped)|
|8||Chocolate chips||½ cup (optional)|
|9||Walnut chopped||½ cup|
• Gms: Grams
• Tbsp: tablespoon
• Tsp: teaspoon
Now since you have all the ingredients with you. Let’s start mix-matching everything to achieve the chef style chocolate chips walnut brownie.
• First and foremost, the procedure for always baking a cake is mixing all the dry ingredients. Dry ingredients include All-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda.
• After mixing it in the bowl the second important step is to sieve all the dry ingredients so that no lump is found which can disrupt the entire baked cake into some disaster. So, sieve the mixture.
• A third yummy step is to melt the chocolate. How will you melt is an important question? You can directly melt it in a microwave or use the double boiler method to melt the chocolate. You can refer double boiler method in the link.
• Now add butter along with the melted chocolate. Adding butter will give that shiny mesmerizing look.
• Alongside add the condensed milk in the liquid of chocolate mixture prepared.
• Our chocolate liquid chocolate mixture and dry mixture is ready to roll.
• Always remember to add dry ingredients in the liquid one. While preparing Chocolate chips walnut brownie add dry ingredients step by step in the liquid mixture.
• Remember not to add the entire mixture at one go.
• Beat the batter that is being prepared with as low as 1 or 2 with the beater till the batter thickens.
• Lastly, add walnut and choco chips to the thickened mixture.
• Before adding walnut and choco chips make sure those ingredients are dusted with All-purpose flour.
• Garnish the top with walnut and choco chips• Dust the tray with oil, butter, parchment paper or All-purpose flour as per the availability.
• Now it’s time for Bakiiiinnnnggggg.
• Pre-heat the oven for 5 minutes at 120-degree C.
• Put the tray in the oven and bake it for 25 – 30 minutes at 160-degree C.
• Let the tray sit in the oven for 10 minutes after it is baked.
• Let the brownie cool down for 2 hours before you go slice it.
Enjoy your perfectly baked chocolate chip walnut brownie!
Do share your views in the comment section.
I am taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter’s MyFriendAlexa.
I make chocolate chip walnut brownies but never tried with condense milk. Will try it tomorrow itself.
i dont fancy chocolate but this seems easy to make for the kids. Will a kitchen virgin really be able to get this recipe right???? lets find out!
A really well laid out recipe and it looks really tempting. Definitely going to try it out once the fasting of Navratri is over. Keep the delicious work going. All the best.
#MyFriendAlexa #ContemplationOfaJoker #Jokerophilia
Wow… it’s so yummy
I so need it now with my evening tea.
This post is pinned, the first thing after Navratri is the brownie.
Ooo, this looks so delicious. Will definitely try it out.
Chinmayee Gayatree sahu
This looks super yummy and the detailed procedure seems easy. Hope I am able to pull it off myself. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Baking is my passion and Im always on the lookout for good eggless recipes. This sounds like a great one. Thanks for sharing.
Wow…this is so yummy! I have tried making brownies a couple of times…it is one of my favourites and loved this recipe.