Looking at this hot summer thought of trying hands on mojito and watermelon being one of my favorite fruit utilized all of it present in my home. It can be made without any hustle and all it needs is just five ingredients. Summer is in full swing and this cool drink will definitely make you feel on top of the world. You can feel like you are having a glass of watermelon mojito in your hand sleeping and enjoying that beach with deep sea and blue waters around. Oh Well! You will have same feel! It is one of the interesting recipe and watermelon readily available in this season you can make it on the go to plunge that heat off. It is also one of the best kid friendly drinks and watermelon contains water which will keep your water level up to the mark in summer.
- Watermelon : 3 cups chopped
- Lemon Juice : ¼ cup
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Mint leaves : 4 to 5
- Club soda
- You can put chopped water melon in deep fridge for couple of hours before you make this mojito for best results.
- In a blender take chopped water melon, blend it well. It will take a while as watermelons will be hard.
- At the bottom of glass, muddle mint leaves with a dash of sugar.
- Add blended watermelon puree to each glass filling it about half a glass.
- Top the puree with club soda an give a nice stir.
- You can decorate it with slice of lemon, mint leaf and a slice of lemon.
You are ready to go!