Recipe for Eggless Vanilla Cupcake was never so easy. We are well known for juggling with the recipes as we tend to bring out a new Indian version to everything we know under the sky. The mouth starts watering when we hear of cakes. Who doesn’t love cakes? Children, young, old every being on earth loves it. The best dessert that is served almost everywhere in any small or big occasion. However, for vegans trying hands-on the cake was a complete no-no. Some do not like eggs, some don’t tend to eat eggs and some simply want to try their hands on eggless baking. Today, I will introduce you with the easiest recipe for making Eggless Vanilla Cup Cake. So here we go. Ingredients required are easily available in any kitchen.
- All-purpose flour ( Maida): 170 gms
- corn flour: 15 gms
- Thick curd: 240 gms
- Castor Sugar: 170 gms
- Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder: 1/8 tsp
- Flavourless oil: 125 ml
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- water: 2 tbsp
- Note:Thick curd: Hung curd or Amul Masti dahitsp: teaspoontbsp: tablespoon
Now, since you are already with the ingredients. Let’s start the process.
- Take all the dry ingredients including all-purpose Flour + Baking soda + baking powder + cornflour and salt in a bowl.
- Sieve and mix it well. It is vital to sieve the dry mixture in order that it mixes well and the cakes rise well.
- Now after dry ingredients, it is the time for the left ingredients. Take curd + castor sugar in a bowl. Beat it really well with a beater.
- Add Vanilla essence to the mixture of curd and castor sugar.
- Now it is the time for the dry ingredients to mix with the mixture that is eagerly waiting to be converted to something more beautiful and attractive.
- Mix all the dry ingredients with the mixture of castor sugar and curd slowly and steadily. Make sure to add it slowly.
- Remember to beat the mixture side by side while you add the ingredients.
- Add little water side by side. Batter prepared for eggless vanilla cake is always of pouring consistency. It is not thick. So adjust water accordingly.
- At this point, if you wish to add any flavour of your choice apart from just vanilla, you can add at this point. Pour crush of your flavour in the mixture.
- The mixture is ready to go.
- Pour the mixture in the cups. Remember to fill only half the quantity as we need to keep the space for rising.
- Never forget to pre-heat the oven. Preheat the oven at 120 degrees C for 7-10 mins.
- This is a very important step for baking the Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes perfectly.
- Bake the cakes at 180 degrees C for 14-15 minutes.
- Your cupcakes are ready.
- Let them cool on a stand before you go grab on it.
Do share your comments in the box below about the recipe mentioned for Eggless Vanilla Cup Cakes.
I am taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter’s MyFriendAlexa.